How to use the Makeup Weapons
Luxe Set 14 Professional-Grade Brushes and Eye Lash Curler Plus FREE Gift
There is No Such Thing As Having Too Many Makeup Weapons Brushes
The Makeup Weapons Essentials Set contains 14 professional-grade brushes that will help you achieve a perfect finish to your application. This brush set is 100% cruelty-free made from high quality durable synthetic hairs with a nylon and Taklon blend. The Essentials Set also features a copper double-crimped ferrule and sustainably grown Bamboo handle.
#1.1 Large Tapered Powder Brush: designed with a tapered point to disperse powder smoothly and evenly.
#1.2 Small Tapered Powder Brush: ideal for all powders
#1.3 Angled Contour Brush: blends products during application
#1.4 Domed Foundation Brush: ideal for buffing a perfect base
#1.5 Duo Fibre Stipple Brush: creates an even finish with powder or liquid products
#1.6 Pointed Blending Brush: blend products as you apply them
#1.7 Deluxe Cream Brush: perfect with liquid and cream products
#1.8 Mini Smudge Brush: spot conceal, highlight or smudge
#1.9 Mini Angled Liner Brush: great for achieving sharp lines
#1.10 Angled Brow Brush: precision for your brows
#1.11 Dome Socket Brush: ideal for adding products to the eyes
#1.12 Fine Liner Brush: ideal for fine lines and detail work
#1.13 Line Definer brush for achieving crisp clean lines.
#1.14 Mini Dome foundation brush ideal for buffing in product
1x Eye lash curler
When you buy this set you will receive a free brush case valued at $34.95
- Sustainably Grown Bamboo Handle (much stronger than just using a wood, less likely to accept moisture and sustainably grown)
- Double Crimped Pure Copper Ferrule (copper is much stronger than the industry usual painted aluminum and the bristles are crimped into place twice which ensure much less shedding)
- Hand Placed Super Soft Bristles (the industry usual standard for makeup brushes is that the bristles are placed together and then cut into shape. I am sure you have used brushes like this in the past ..when suddenly you get a sharp edge and it HURTS a lot. Not great, particularly on clients. Makeup Weapons brushes are different, all the bristles are hand placed NOT CUT this means no sharp edges and a much softer brush. Resulting in a much b better experience for yourself or your client)
- 100% Super Soft High-Quality Synthetic Bristles (No animal was harmed in the making of this product and also eliminates the problem of product entering brush hair follicles and breaking them down therefore causing shedding)
- Hand Made (This ensures that the brush is a quality product that will perform at a very high standard and why our client base consists of many top industry artists)
SEE OUR REVIEWS: THEY SPEAK TO THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS
Makeup Weapons brushes are an investment and if cared for correctly will stand the test of time
For instruction on caring for your brushes please see our "About The Brushes" page
Perfect for personal use or on Vegan clients that don't want animal hair brushes used. These brushes suit everyone and every situation making them the perfect all rounders for your collection.
- Accredited Cruelty-Free - No animal was harmed in the making of this product
- Accredited Vegan - No animal product was used in the making of this product
WHY CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS ?
There’s no reason to use animal-hair brushes, especially when there are high-quality synthetic brushes available
Written by PETA
Brush Up on Synthetic Makeup Brushes
You already know that being kind to animals is as easy as choosing cosmetics made by companies that don’t test on animals. But wait … before you dust on that bronzer, take a good look at your makeup brush. Chances are that it’s made from animal fur, and if you wouldn’t wear fur, you definitely don’t want to use it to apply your cruelty-free cosmetics!
Absolutely most brilliant and high quality brushes! Easy to wash and care for! A must for every beauty collection
I just bought makeup weapons.
For the price and quality, I am extremely happy.
They are beautifully made.
I have been researching for a good 12months.