Essential Eye Set - Brushes that Pack on Pigment and Blend Beautifully
There is No Such Thing As Having Too Many Makeup Weapons Brushes
The Makeup Weapons Essentials Set contains 7 professional-grade eye brushes that will help you achieve a perfect finish to your application. Plus a FREE Beauty Sponge
Designed to be everything you need to help you apply pigment to do a light natural makeup right through to a heavy smoky eye. You want brushes that will help you pack pigment and blend beautifully in the shortest time possible. Eyeliner application should be sharp and quick and the right brush to move brows into place easily is included.
#1.6 Pointed Blending Brush: blend products as you apply them
#1.7 Deluxe Cream Brush: perfect with liquid and cream products
#1.8 Mini Smudge Brush: spot conceal, highlight or smudge
#1.9 Mini Angled Liner Brush: great for achieving sharp lines
#1.10 Angled Brow Brush: precision for your brows
#1.11 Dome Socket Brush: ideal for adding products to the eyes
#1.12 Fine Liner Brush: ideal for fine lines and detail work
Comes with FREE beauty sponge
- Sustainably Grown Bamboo Handle (much stronger than just using a wood, less likely to accept moisture and sustainably grown)
- Double Crimped Pure Copper Ferrule (copper is much stronger than the industry usual painted aluminum and the bristles are crimped into place twice which ensure much less shedding)
- Hand Placed Super Soft Bristles (the industry usual standard for makeup brushes is that the bristles are placed together and then cut into shape. I am sure you have used brushes like this in the past ..when suddenly you get a sharp edge and it HURTS a lot. Not great, particularly on clients. Makeup Weapons brushes are different, all the bristles are hand placed NOT CUT this means no sharp edges and a much softer brush. Resulting in a much b better experience for yourself or your client)
- 100% Super Soft High-Quality Synthetic Bristles (No animal was harmed in the making of this product and also eliminates the problem of product entering brush hair follicles and breaking them down therefore causing shedding)
- Hand Made (This ensures that the brush is a quality product that will perform at a very high standard and why our client base consists of many top industry artists)
SEE OUR REVIEWS: THEY SPEAK TO THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS
Makeup Weapons brushes are an investment and if cared for correctly will stand the test of time
For instruction on caring for your brushes please see our "About The Brushes" page
Perfect for personal use or on Vegan clients that don't want animal hair brushes used. These brushes suit everyone and every situation making them the perfect all rounders for your collection.
- Accredited Cruelty-Free - No animal was harmed in the making of this product
- Accredited Vegan - No animal product was used in the making of this product
WHY CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS ?
There’s no reason to use animal-hair brushes, especially when there are high-quality synthetic brushes available
Written by PETA
Brush Up on Synthetic Makeup Brushes
You already know that being kind to animals is as easy as choosing cosmetics made by companies that don’t test on animals. But wait … before you dust on that bronzer, take a good look at your makeup brush. Chances are that it’s made from animal fur, and if you wouldn’t wear fur, you definitely don’t want to use it to apply your cruelty-free cosmetics!
As a makeup artist of 10 years I have used many brushes over the years. I came across 'Makeup weapons' brand and instantly loved the softness and feel of the brushes. I brought one to try out and have fell in LOVE with these brushes that I have brought many more since. What I love about these brushes is that their is absolutely no fall out from the brushes which is one thing I have had trouble in the past with other brands. Love the look of them and the softness of these brushes. I highly recommend these to anyone looking at purchasing a set for themselves or adding to their kit as a makeup artist.
love love love them ..great quality