How to use the Makeup Weapons
1.14 Mini Dome Foundation Brush Designed with Thick Dense Bristles for Perfect Application
A Super Blending Specialist The 1.14 Mini Dome Foundation Brush
You want the perfect mini brush. Designed to be just the right shape and size with specifically angled thick dense bristles perfect for camouflaging under eye darkness, concealing discoloration spots and blemishes for a flawless and natural-looking makeup airbrush finish.
Able to be used with blush, bronzer or setting powders. Soft and fluffy on the face but firm enough to blend beautifully. Giving you super fast blending powers.
- Accredited Cruelty-free - No animal was harmed in the making of this product
- Accredited Vegan - No animal product was used in the making of this product
- Sustainably Grown Bamboo Handle (much stronger than just using a wood, less likely to accept moisture and sustainably grown)
- Double Crimped Pure Copper Ferrule (copper is much stronger than the industry usual painted aluminum and the bristles are crimped into place twice which ensure much less shedding)
- Hand Placed Super Soft Bristles (the industry usual standard for makeup brushes is that the bristles are placed together and then cut into shape. I am sure you have used brushes like this in the past ..when suddenly you get a sharp edge and it HURTS a lot. Not great, particularly on clients. Makeup Weapons brushes are different, all the bristles are hand placed NOT CUT this means no sharp edges and a much softer brush. Resulting in a much b better experience for yourself or your client)
- 100% Super Soft High-Quality Synthetic Bristles (No animal was harmed in the making of this product and also eliminates the problem of product entering brush hair follicles and breaking them down therefore causing shedding)
- Hand Made (This ensures that the brush is a quality product that will perform at a very high standard and why our client base consists of many top industry artists)
SEE OUR REVIEWS: THEY SPEAK TO THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS
Makeup Weapons brushes are an investment and if cared for correctly will stand the test of time.
For instruction on caring for your brushes please see our "About The Brushes" page
WHY CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS ?
There’s no reason to use animal-hair brushes, especially when there are high-quality synthetic brushes available.
Written by PETA
Brush Up on Synthetic Makeup Brushes
You already know that being kind to animals is as easy as choosing cosmetics made by companies that don’t test on animals. But wait … before you dust on that bronzer, take a good look at your makeup brush. Chances are that it’s made from animal fur, and if you wouldn’t wear fur, you definitely don’t want to use it to apply your cruelty-free cosmetics!
Just love these brushes they are so soft and don't shed at all
Love Love Love these brushes, amazing quality particularly for the price. So happy that they are cruelty free. Also love the brush soap it last forever
I bought the full set about a year ago now and I'm so in love with them! I have just ordered my 2nd set to have as backups and could not recommend these brushes more to someone that is looking for cruelty brushes.